Saturday, November 10, 2007

x-mas shopping already?


My sister's birthday is in December and so is Christmas. My sister is really fond of asking for big item, expensive things... and i always give her the option of combining her birthday and Christmas presents together for something larger... or so i can afford something she wants... She informed me that she picked out my present to her... a $110 Coach purse.....
I have a $50.00 rebate check coming in the mail that I can use towards this, my roommates electric bill contributions, and the rest I should be able to grab from other areas in my budget. My mom wants me to chip in for something she bought off an info-mercial... or the home shopping network that she'll never use...
by the end of the month I think i'll only have my Grandpa [jungle book DVD], my mom's sister [no clue], and my "Aunt" Nancy [who wants this Jazz cd] left to go and the immediate family is done... then i get to move on to my friends who are my real family.


~*~*~*~*~*~35 Days Until I Graduate College! ~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment