Sunday, November 11, 2007

New years resolution


Well, thanksgiving is just around the corner and if you remember from last year, I start my new years resolutions on Thanksgiving Day itself...
I've decided with the exception of resturant dinning, i'm going Organic. Pretty much if its not organic, I'm not buying it. I was originally going to pledge to buy all dairy, potatoes, peanut butter, katsup, and apples organic... but as i was browsing through the grocery store, i realized i might as well go the whole 9 yards and see where it takes me. Next year is all about getting healthier. It seems like the last 2 years i've made my health goals, so i'm shooting for 3.
The financial new years resolutions I have yet to figure out, but even buying only organic will affect the wallet (and hopefully the waist line) too.

No comments:

Post a Comment