Monday, October 8, 2007

a re-occuring trend

I noticed that whenever i get paid later in the month, [ie the first paycheck comes more towards the 10th or later...] that those are the months i hold on to more of my money.

Maybe its that fear or charging too much and not having the money to cover it... but its something I noticed... I'm more likely to eat out of my pantry a few days longer or not order the pricier items on the menu at dinner when i'm waiting for the paycheck.

When i physicially have the money in my accounts, it doesn't tend to last me as long...

Not really much to report on my end finance wise. I'm just chilling until friday. Friday i'll find out how much i will make with a normal check... which should help since i think i calculated it wrong.

I saw Furry Man last night and it wasn't as awkward as Saturday night was... and i really think i can do it and wait it out... which is really nice...


~*~*~*~*~*~68 Days Until I Graduate College! ~*~*~*~*~*~
And this is my 300th post on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment