Monday, October 15, 2007

random stuff

I finally got around to linking my IGOBANKING account to BOFA... So from now on I won't have to send the money to ING... wait for it to clear... then send it to IGO... and wait for it to clear.... Now i can go from BOFA to IGO!!!!! eliminating the middle man one step at a time makes finance simplier.

Lately i've been really spendy... Still!!! I bought another season of scrubs off e-bay... and i'm still waiting for season 2 of the office to come via amazon's market place... and i covered dinner for a friend last night cause she forgot her wallet [and to be honest... i don't care if she doesn't pay me back]...

While all this spending is still fitting in the budget [i used my month's fun money for the 2 DVD TV shows and the eating out is still coming from my grocery money for the month....] but I know I need to try and cut back... otherwise the roth won't be filled up on its own.

I'm just a little grouchy today... my shoes and socks are wet from pulling the lane lines out of the pool because i didn't want to take them off and freeze my toes on the wet deck... but their cold anyway because my shoes and socks got wet... Last night I got another friend goodbye hug from Mo and with today being the 15th... this would have marked 7 months for us so i'm nastalgic and I'm also fighting in my mind with something Blake said to me last night... Just make sure he's worth it....

And for no apparent reason... a nice old guy i signed up 2 weeks ago for a gym membership just brought me a pretty rose from his garden because he has so many! I think my day just got a bit better.

~*~*~*~*~*~61 Days Until I Graduate College! ~*~*~*~*~*~
I still need to Find $1,198.77

2 comments:

  1. How can you be in a bad mood when you just received a rose?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Rose happened as i was typing the blog... lol! and did make my day a lot better

    ReplyDelete