Saturday, October 13, 2007

Creating some Motivation

This past week or so i've felt this need to be re-inspired financially. After the big car payoff it seems that no matter where i put my money for the most part i don't get that extra zing...

If i "pay more" to my last debt [invisiline]... it just sits in a savings account to earn interest-- not that i'm complaining or anything like that cause i'd rather have the interest verses toyota.... but the feel good feeling is gone... I know i'll be able to pay the thing off in full by the time the interest rate changes... there's not a big challenge with it...

I just can't seem to motivate myself... I know i'll end up with at least $2,000 in my Roth even though i need to find an extra $200 or so.... But I need something to strive for again... So i'm going to try to re-motivate myself by Racing against myself.

Right now my Gross Annual earnings for the year are $29,987.71. I'm going to aim to put away 10% of my Gross income into my roth. [As of now that means: $2,998.77 ... but this will change in 2 weeks when i'm paid again.]

As of Today I've contributed: $1500 and have will have another $300 in scheduled monthly contributions by January 1st. I need to Find: $1,198.77 to contribute 10% of my income.
~*~*~*~*~*~63 Days Until I Graduate College! ~*~*~*~*~*~
I need to Find $1,198.77

No comments:

Post a Comment