Friday, October 19, 2007

the money guru's of MSN...

Well, with the new decision to fund the Roth to 10% i went to my guru's at MSN money for a little reasurance and advice.

and while i'm still gonna put in 10% or max out [which ever is less]... i'm going to take my extra money at the end of the month and half it between the real emergency fund and the roth because i have until April to Fully fund the Roth for 2007... and i really want to get my emergency fund as large as possible to i have the money for my Move when it comes around the corner.

---
I'm thinking that i'll rent out a room from someone for 3-6 months [i'll be debt free and can save and really start looking for a place....] then get my own apartment or place. I also found another condo in RSM for around 179,000... meaning around 36,000 for a Downpayment... which is finally less then i make in a year before taxes --which makes it feel a lot more do-able!

~*~*~*~*~*~57 Days Until I Graduate College! ~*~*~*~*~*~
I still need to Find $1,198.77

No comments:

Post a Comment