Saturday, September 22, 2007

Winter Blues???



I kind of feel like i've got the winter blues...
lately, and i'm not sure if it has anything to do with winter starting to roll in [or extended fall as i like to call it] or if its all the drama that's gone down the past couple of weeks...


but regardless of why i feel more reserved, i do... i feel like i need to calm down... to close up... to blend into the background and not shine on the stage with all the pretty lights. To follow the rules and to not really stand up and make waves... i feel kind of passive.
Even the last 2 nights i went to bed early and got 8 hours of sleep... which is abnormal for me... i normally aim for 6 and settle with 5...
it didn't really bother me when my boyfriend forgot to call and tell me our maybe plans were cancelled... i figured it out on my own... and just smiled at his absentmindedness... and laughed when he told me why his phone was off... [a friend of his got plastered and called him 15 times while drunk... lol]

To be honest, I think i have the winter blues... but i'm not sure its really a bad thing. All i really want to do is curl up next to my boyfriend on the couch and watch funny TV shows or a football game.

Simply stated... I'm craving the simple. Perhaps this is why I feel the need to simplify my finances [not have 80,000 different accounts....] ... my housing [plan to get away from the drama]... my life [not dealing with the "mom drama" anymore]...
Guess we will see how long this stage lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment