Friday, August 17, 2007

Tires, net worth, house, and stuff

Well, the tires set me back around 160 with the install... good thing i have that gas and auto maint fund eh???

~the net worth bumped up a bit... and in 13 days it will bump up even more when i OWN MY TOYOTA!!!! woot!!!!

~ i finally have $50.00 saved up in my house dp fund!!! even though its only $50/$67,000 it's still nice to see a bigger number next to it [it was laughable when it was $4.00... and pathedic at $20]. I can't wait till its a 3 digit number. The nice thing about saving is that it always gets bigger faster, because you get to keep the interest earned!!!

I also got paid today, just a normal check, no OT so everything was set up for transfers today... more money to Dental, Christmas Fund, and even $2.00 to my house and Wedding funds so business as usual. When i get paid from Half.com and see what is left in Bofa at the end of the month, there should be some lovely improvement.

my next paycheck will have some nice OVERTIME on it. I have a monday meeting after work and saturday i'm picking up at least 4 hours extra.

okay, i'm out for now... doing a lot of account double checking, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment