Friday, August 31, 2007

lalalalalalala

I scheduled the day to pay off my car! September 4th.... when it posts its PARTAY!!!!!

Coincidently, its also the day i have 2 papers due... one on a book i have yet to read.... so come tuesday morning i will be one happy slappy girl!!!! woot.

The extra money from this months extra check was put in my 3 month emergency fund... it would have been more but i was a little spendy this month and had to take some out to cover some stuff... including a donation to a charity organization. =D but $160.00 went to the 3 month fund... woot

  • Emergency fund: Need: $697.58; with raise contributions I still need to find $497 more then my monthly deposits to hit the goal.
  • Toyota is mine in 4 days
  • Networth just jumped [i registered my toyota payment on there]
  • Roth IRA: With the raise, i'll still need to put in $325 extra....
  • Invisiline- NOW $132.55 more
less then 1,000 to make in refunds, overtime, etc to meet my yearly goals!!!! I love how each week this seems way more do-able!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You rock!

    P.S. I've started a blog of my own. It's about finance and weight loss and just life. It's at http://laramik.blogspot.com. It may not be your speed, I'm a little older than you but if you are bored at work one day, check it out.

    ReplyDelete