Sunday, August 12, 2007

I like count downs that make me smile

19 days until i get the money to pay for my car in full. 22 days till the amount clears and i'll own my toyota.

which means in 22 days my only debt left will be at zero % for a whole dang year!!!!!!

but can little old me wait it out... the 22 days that is.... technically i don't have to wait....

I could take my $1,000 emergency fund and pay it off right now... and have the whole emergency fund back in 24 days [including the holding and pending through different accounts.]

it just seems so long since toyota has heard from my monetarily... and i do quite enjoy the looks i imagine they carry on their face when they see my electronic demands to own my property in my time frame and not there's. Fankly, i'm thinking i should send them something... it won't dent the interest which is nothing because the balance is getting down there... but i want it to be mine... mine mine mine...

oh what the hey! I want to send them something so i might as well... i won't pay the thing off in full... but i need a boost financially. a $300 boost sounds good to me.

3 comments:

  1. you are seriously nuts in a way that i wish I was you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like countdowns too! Like my countdown to nuking my day job!

    ReplyDelete