Friday, August 10, 2007

half.com

in the past 2 days, i've sold 5 books on half.com... and while this means another trip to Walmart for shipping envelopes, it also means more cash!!! which is always welcome!

anywho, i was surprized by what sold. I had a textbook i bought split in 2 pieces for dirt nothing last term and saved at least 50 bucks off the used school price...... well i listed it and mentioned that the book was in 2 pieces, no missing pages... and made it lovely to carry to and from class cause you only had to take the half you were using.... it sold... i'm shipping it out today.

not only does this give me some extra cash for the odd and end... but it also de clutters my small apartment and that's good cause during the school year I always want to clean less and less and this will ultimately give me wayyyy more space in my book shelf. I ultimately hope i can get rid of one of the book shelves [there actually DVD stands... ]

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on selling your books! I used to sell on half.com and I liked it because they charged lower commission than amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some old books I need to get rid of, maybe I should sell on half.com. Am going to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TBB- it's a definent space saver for the bookshelves

    ReplyDelete