Wednesday, August 22, 2007

account overload!

I have too many savings accounts... too many savings goals... I NEED SIMPLIFICAtion...

i'm starting to get a little crazy with accounts, so i'm going to go ahead and get rid of some. I'm moving all my emigrant accounts to IGOBANKING to keep it simple... and i'm going to get rid of some of them in the process. With school starting i need to simplify things... and who knows, i might even set up automatic stuff soon... but not today... i still like doing it all by hand.

i also am finding it a little discouraging to see so many accounts move forward inch by inch as apposed to really denting one a lot... I'm getting rid of the new car fund.... I put the money in the house dp fund instead.

1 comment:

  1. I hopped on the WIRR blog creation as well!

    jdomeyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete