Wednesday, July 25, 2007

update time

I found out my minimum monthly payment for my braces is $134.00 which means it can come out of either paycheck, so i'm going for paycheck number 1. I've set up automatic payments for the minimum balance. I also added wrong, so my allotments look like this:
  • Paycheck 1: $1056.33
    $140 Groceries, $110 Car Insurance, $50 3 month emergency Savings, $17 renters Insurance, $45 basic Necessities, $200 Gas and Auto Maint, $75 Roth Ira, $50.00 Utilities, $50.00 Cell phone Bill, $50.00 Fun, $134.00 Braces minimum. $102 to savings for braces.
  • Paycheck #2 $1056.33
    $800.00 Rent, $50.00 offering , $40.00 "money games", $143.00 goes to braces

$56.66 unaccounted for... and i'm going to leave it unaccounted for since i still need to pay off my car before all of that goes into effect.

I Go Banking Dot Com UPDATE

okay, flat out, In the beginning, its not as user friendly as Emigrant Direct. But i'm willing to over look this for now because the rate is a lot better. After i initially funded the account I had to re-verify the same checking account to be able to transfer money to and from... but i have to give them credit, they had the deposits in there when they said they would and the day i verified the amounts i was able to schedule a transfer. [you must transfer at least $10.00]

I also had to re-do the whole application... including the verification process for the initial funding ... for each sub account... I just verified the amounts for my second account. It was successful... so now i wait for it to be created... if all goes well my emergency fund and my wedding fund will be over at I go banking dot com by the weeks end... once those accounts are good, i'll choose another one to make the transition.

another bonus, i get to keep those little deposits... so far i've gotten 4 of them so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment