Sunday, July 29, 2007

i go banking dot come post 3

okay... i really don't like it... [i like the rate, but things take so long to post and update... i'm not really happy with it] so i'm going to stick with Emigrant for the most part.
  • I will leave my emergency fund over at IGO because the rate is higher and it is linked with ING... but i won't move everything else over there...
  • The inability to move $5.00 into an account pesters me a bit because i want to be able to and for a lot of my savings goals and plans, this is kind of a must have.
  • but i will take the time to link my IGO account to Bank of America... it will make things easier in the long run.
the second account i opened there will be labled "future retirement contributions"... who knows if i'll stick anything in it... maybe when i cash in those bonds i'll take the money and let it earn a better rate there or something... but it will probably just keep it $1.00 opening amount...

all these accounts seem to make me think everythings all up in the air and stuck in pending land... it will be nice to start fresh with a new month! Although Aug won't be anything resembling normal for sure. School starts again for one thing, its a 3 paycheck month so toyota will be paid off, the retirement contributions bump up, and so does the weather... all in all i sense craziness.

1 comment:

  1. that sucks. Emigrant Direct ticked me off earlier this month so I'm totally dumping them.

    It looks like I'll be hunting for a new bank in the next couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete