Monday, July 16, 2007

i go banking dot com round 2

i logged on this morning and the two trial amounts were all there... The process was much like signing up with emigrant but i think it was a little more efficient... but i feel like i have to keep giving out all my personal information a little too much for my likeing...

for those of you thinking about I go banking dot Com

  • i current can't log in right now... i have to wait to recieve my pin through the mail...
  • and my current user id... is my SSN for the moment... I'm hoping i can change this once i get my pin...

the verdict is still up in the air... but i did find them through Bank Rate dot com..... and they have never really steared me wrong...

2 comments:

  1. Ambellamy-

    My wife and I just opened a ibanking savings account this weekend. I'm actually about to call them and ask some of the questions that you just raised (e.g. changing your SSN from being your password). Let's hope it's a legit way to save because their interest rate is pretty damn good.

    MJ
    North Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mervin- I'm actually quite pleased with IGOBANKING and they have turned into my favorite online account...

    I only wish that i could see how much interest my account was getting before its deposited...

    but my pin came soon and my SSN is not my log in name. It changes once you set up the account...


    But i'm very pleased!!!!

    ReplyDelete