Monday, April 9, 2007

oh dang...

So.... I think i'm moving out May 1st... how the heck did that happen??? we took a look at the place... ones avilable on the 15th... they hold it for 2 weeks... So May 1st. We said we would move at the end of may if a place became avilable to insure we got one... well after chit chatting, it looks like were moving and shooting for that place........and it becomes May not June.... especially since this place turns over vacant places really fast... so I spent most of Easter packing because i'm house sitting this week and i won't be there... holy cow....

My room at my mom's house is so depressing right now... most of my crap is in boxes, nothing is on the walls... and i had to take down my computer desk because she's getting new windows for the whole house and they needed to get access to the window.........

The sad thing is that moving early May is just going to cause lots of problems because may is sooooo busy.... for everything.... May 1st is blakes birthday... [which means one less mover that weekend]... my birthday is the following tuesday after that, the big 21.... The the next week is finals week..... then mo's birthday, my wisdom teeth removal, and vegas all in the same week to round out the end of may....

holy cow... it's not official but i think i'm moving in 22 days... and i'll have to move in in stages probably...

Financially, I have all the money to move out... My move out account has $3285.88 right now... Assuming we get the place, 250 is my half the security deposit, 850 is my half of the rent, 100 utilies, etc... leaves me with around $2,000 in savings.... so technically i should be able to send 1280 to my car for the month of may.... and use my savings to pay the rent and utilties for that month.... and i'll have a small bit in savings too (700)... but if i can't do that, it really changes the pay off schedule for my auto loan...

right now i owe around $6,000.00. if i still send them what i'm planning on for this month... the debt becomes: $4878.80.... (not including anything extra... just the 1280.00)...

If I can send 1280 in the month of May, it should be $3631.75... and then i'd be on track...

But if anything else goes wrong... or if we need to buy stuff....I won't be able to keep the same debt reduction strategy... and man do i hate having a car payment... you have no idea how much i hate having a car payment right now...

if i can't find the 1280 in the month of may, its just more money i have to get together by december...


guess that whole trying to get more money together in each savings account idea....isn't gonna hold water... but i'm trying to eat what i have in the house because its less stuff to move so that might help with groceries....

No comments:

Post a Comment