Saturday, April 7, 2007

Bofa part 2 and moving out

Bofa--> I love them... They are fixing the issue, refunding my money, and are sending the paperworkfor me to sign... so very helpfull.... (i seldom get to compliment them... I like that I can compliment them)

I might be moving out a month earlier. There is an apartment avilable on the First of May at the more expensive apartment complex... since we ruled the cheaper place out... mold... ewwwww

So i went ahead and moved all the retirement money ito my moving out fund... with this next paycheck i will have all my dental money set aside and enough to get me through vegas... Dee won't move in until the end of May, but will pay her half of the rent, etc. I'm getting pretty darn excited... we're looking at the modle today (at another complex because they have no vacant 2 bedrooms... and well look at the actual apartment before we sign any leases..)


***crosses fingers that Dee has credit good enough to work.... I know i'm fine... and my next paystub will be huge to cover the 3X rent requirement.

wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment