Sunday, April 22, 2007

car insurance yet again

okay, so i went ahead and moved the money that i was short for my auto insurance from my moving out fund to my car insurance fund at emigrant.

i know I have a little over 1,000 in my moving out fund for a small bit furniture and a safety net. If in a month, that money is still there (or most of it)... i'll send it to my auto loan.

This way i can continue to send overtime and the like towards my car... (and i won't have to worry about my Credit card bill...

It also looks like i'll be getting another rewards gift certificate curtisy of the car insurance... nice. I can only get $400 in rewards from my credit card a year. so far i've got 25... and have earned another $40. If i hit the 400 mark, i'll switch to my amazon CC and get amazon gift cards instead.

But i feel better knowing that in a week or so i'll be paying my auto insurance bill in full... no worries there... phew.

When Heather pays me for the computer, and when i get overtime and the like i can continue to send it off to my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment