Wednesday, April 25, 2007

birthdays and holidays and part time jobs

With the month of may, always comes massive expenses... and i'm already starting to feel it... not only did i pick this month to move out, but it's also Hotel Boy, LineDancer, and Mo's birthday... plus mother's day... and i need to get $60.00 for my half of the bbq my mom wants... but it could be less.

It doesn't look like my "fun" account will be going towards relay for life... I'll be cleaning it out on birthday presents because there is no way i want my ef going below the 1,000.00

With the overtime on Friday's paycheck i'll be settling aside $60 for my mom for mom's day, and if i get off a bit cheaper i'll use part of that for mo's birthday too. LineDancer is done, and hotel boy will be done with this month's budget too.

after paying all the moving in costs... I have $1,100 left over in my moving out fund. If i pay next month's rent with that i'll be able to use my paychecks to cover my car and therefore i should be on track with the pay off schedule... but then i have no back up money... and no money for furniture... So i'm going to hold off and only send half of what i normally do, to give myself a buffer... and then the next month i should be able to send the rest.... and the rest of the overtime from this paycheck i'm not sure what i'm planning on doing with it... if there is any... lol

I hate surviving on Overtime...

Oh, and i'm pretty sure i nailed the part time gig. I'll start the first week in June... I still need to talk to Stephanie about pay and stuff like that... but i'll be helping with billing on one day, and events on the other... and i get to work with the older kids... woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment