Friday, February 16, 2007

UPDATES

I took a couple of smaller textbooks back to the School bookstore... got $15 bucks! (hey its something, and i don't have to pack them)... so this is going to my move out fund, plus the 75 from my mom for valentines day and whatever the "net" is from online selling...

------>I got paid too. $1032.11 (thanks to that long confrence) Half the overtime is going to car, the other half to moving out!

------>I also updated the Monthly budget below a couple of posts down.

------> my tuition refund should be here in less then 2 weeks!

------>I also got a cupon at CVS for $5.00 off $20.00 so i'm going to shock up on some essentials. and I need to go grocery shopping really bad after work today. looks like a costco run for me.

AUTO UPDATES:

well, i was able to send half my overtime, plus everything i wanted to for this month [woot]

  • In May I'll Owe $4,113.50

    Then i move out and the dept reduction plan changes dramatically, even with the hopeful second job... so i'm not even gonna post the rest.... all i care about is MAY and how much debt i'll have when i move out.

No comments:

Post a Comment