Thursday, February 15, 2007

half.com and V-day

Well since i fugured out how finally get my half.com account working again... i've managed to sell a few things to help with the move. After shipping reinbursment and half.com taking comission out... this is what it looks like:
  • Marley and Me: Profit $9.49
  • Running with Scissors: Profit $4.30
  • Running with Scissors: Profit$4.30
COSTS: Shipping Materials 6.42 UPS MEDIA MAIL 4.77

Total Net profit: $6.90

I know... the packaging materials screwed me over... but its 3 books i don't have to pack and hall when i leave... and i did come out ahead..... I also sold the following today that I havn't shipped:
  • 24 Season one Profit: $19.51
  • Street Car Named Desire Profit:$3.24

And on another note, for Valentines day my mom gave me $75 bucks cash... which is going to my move out account soon! woot

The tuition refund check should be on its way too!

No comments:

Post a Comment