Friday, February 2, 2007

paycheck... and an IF

I haven't seen my pay-stub yet, but I took home $1,016.97. (i hate not working very much overtime.... I want to see my debt go away already!!!) From this paycheck, i'm sending $456.00 to my auto loan +50.97 "overtime" (if its over $966... its overtime since i'm not getting a 6-month raise... found out yesterday) and i have $2.96 extra from my cell phone bill i'm sending that way as well. Next paycheck i'll send $700.00 plus anything extra IF i have anything on it.... which i should because i have to go to a seminar wed, which lasts 4 hours longer then my work day.... so i'll be paid overtime after 1:00pm....

but on to my "IF" I have extra money on my next paycheck.......... I currently have no idea what my account zero is... no freeeking clue... and after my almost exceeding my CC limit the other day... i'm a bit worried. With all my sub accounts, and paying for my school, and books, and everything else.... its just a bunch of pending information and its killing me!


My new CC came in the mail and i'm going to charge everything I can on it to help have less stuff pending in my main checking account... incase my zero is a little smaller then i hope. I used it to buy groceries and to pick blake up dinner last night (which he paid me back for already this time... and i'll deposit that money today =D)... I'm going to move the money for these purchases into my ING Electric checking so i can earn some interest off the money i've already spent while i wait for the bill to come...

I hate not knowing what my account "zero" really is... it should be $500.00 but when i do the math, it seems to be hitting the $400.00 marker... and i need to know how much is there because i need to pay my auto tags soon!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH But on the good side... i found the money to pay for my tags without robbing my efund.


i have 97 dollars in my auto tags fund from extra gas money and about 60 in my vegas fund. I'm going to use these amounts to foot the bill because the maint/check up on my car will probably be more like next month and not this month when i look at the current mileage on my "debt machine" (my car). I"ll pay this mid feb.... i can't stand to have another thing "pending" right now... then i'll just be a bit more frugal this month and try and put the 60 bucks back toward vegas.... if not...welll less vegas money then.


February:
Gas: Allotted: $200.00 Spent: $28.32 Left: $171.68
  • $28.32

Auto Loan: Allotted: $1156.00 + Overtime +Recycle

  • $456.00 of the 1156.00 (700 left to go)
  • $50.97 overtime
  • $2.96 extra bill money

Basic Necessities: Allotted: $45.00 Spent: $0.00 Left: $45.00

Fun Money: Allotted $51.00

Internet: Allotted: $10.00 Spent: $0.00 Left: $10.00

Offering: Allotted $94.00

  • $40 done, $54 to go

Cell Phone- Cingular:

  • PAID $47.04

Groceries: Allotted: $140.00 Spent: $52.64 Left: $87.36

  • Food while in mexico for the whole day $5.98
  • food for Sunday night group $8.16
  • Sour cream .99
  • chef ravioli (2 cans) 2.00
  • croutons 1.39
  • honeymustard dressing 1.50
  • ceasar dressing 1.50
  • taco seasoning .50
  • marie callender's frozen dinner (2 of them) 5.00
  • mushrooms 2.19
  • Romaine 2.99
  • Soup from CPK 3.07
  • Bread 2.09
  • Chicken Sandwitches 9.29
  • apples 5.99

Short Term Savings:

  • $90 sent between bofa and ING Electric

Long Term Savings (A.K.A Moving OUT)

  • $30.00 sent to emigrant direct

Car Insurance:

  • $100.00 PAID to Emigrant Direct

I have a funny feeling that with school back in full circle... i'm going to have less time for fun.... which might be a bonus for my wallet

No comments:

Post a Comment