Thursday, February 1, 2007

February Spending:

Well i get paid tomorrow so i went ahead and updated my auto transfers... check out the new totals on the side!!!! can't wait till tomorrow to throw some more money on my car payment and i'll finally have time to go grocery shopping!!!!!!! its been a sparce world lately... one in which i haven't been so anal about what is my mom's and what is mine... but on with the budget


Gas: $200.00 (I have to take my car to get it serviced this month so the service will also be deducted from my month gas ration...plus i've set aside 60 bucks so far for my auto tags so far... of which i need 151... i'm crossing my fingers for some overtime and mad budgeting skills because i need to pay the bill this month. I'f i'm coming up short... i can use my vegas fund and then put the cash back in it later... another 60 bucks)

Internet: $10.00 (not sure if i owe my mom money for the net this month... if i don't, this is going towards my car tags)

Auto Loan: $1156.00 + Overtime +Recycle

Basic Necessities: $45.00

Fun Money: $51.00

  • Cell Phone- Cingular: $50.00 PAID Bill of $47.04 ($2.96 extra sent to car!)
  • Groceries: $140.00 : $125.86 left
    Food while in mexico for the whole day $5.98
    food for Sunday night group $8.16
  • Short Term Savings: $90.00 $65 Sent to Electric Orange (with 103.17 transfer from Bofa to Electric) 25 will be auto trasnfered to bofa in a couple of days.
  • Long Term Savings (A.K.A Moving OUT) $30.00 sent to emigrant direct
  • Car Insurance: $100.00 PAID to Emigrant Direct
  • Offering: $94.00 (40.00 paid; $54 to go)

2 comments:

  1. I like the new layout, its easy on the eyes.....also reminds me that I haven't commented on your blog for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to know your still around and kicking...


    (other then updating the blog, I havn't had time to do much else... including reading other blogs... hopefully work will be nicer today!)

    ReplyDelete