Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm just gonna write the good stuff and hang on to denial... maybe not

It's been awhile since i've done a ying and yang post...

I sold another book on half.com but i have no idea when i'll get to the post office...

My sister is selling me some dishware real cheap because she doesn't like the design anymore.... i'm getting an 8 person set for $30 bucks... i have to find somewhere to put it....

I'm getting my taxes done today so I'll know what that refund will be.... but i forgot that i'm paying to get my taxes done... and i didn't budget paying to get them done for this month because i'm stupid.... i was going to hold on to some of my overtime for it... but i forgot all about it and sent 41 bucks to my auto loan... so now if i use my overtime to pay for it.... its the overtime from my moving out fund.... (i think i might borrow money from my "zero" at bofa because that money doesn't earn interest.... and when i get the refund, just subtract the costs.... ) but that still takes money away from moving out...

I'm gonna buy a knife set with my amazon giftcard from my other CC... my bank account isn't adding up right... which frusterates me... and stuff takes too dang long to post.

I have a roommate, but no place to move to... and i secreatly worry about her ability to make the rent payments each month... we need to find a place in the area where her half is around 600 for utilities and rent.... near impossibly but i got a few places to call.

2 comments:

  1. HI! Couple things. Unless your taxes are extremely complicated, I wouldn't pay anyone to do them. You can go to the IRS website and then I would imagine you would qualify to free file through one of many online sites that walk you through the entire thing. It's so easy.

    Also, if you are unsure that your roommate can swing her half of the rent, I don't know if I would move in with her unless you are sure you can pay the entire thing yourself should you ever need to. Probably not what you want to hear, but with your name on the lease you aren't responsible for only half.

    Good luck, keep me posted on how you are doing.

    ~leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm paying to get my taxes done because there is some complicated stuff with tuition and my work and now company benifits and the like. but once i'm done with school, i'm going to do them myself.

    And i'm feeling better about moving out with her more as we keep looking and she might be getting a raise at her job soon... but we'll run the numbers and make sure it is...


    thanks!

    ReplyDelete