Saturday, February 17, 2007

boxes and duct tape

So, in an effort to help include my mom in my moving out process, (and because i'm too lazy and busy with everything... and she owed me a roll of duck tape....).... i asked her to see if she could find me some boxes over the next few weeks from her work... so I can start packing things i'm going to need when i leave.... and having a place to put some things i know i'll need to buy.

She more then delieverd... that same night....

She hit up the grocery stores, and places by the hardware store she bought the duct tape in. So woot for free boxes... and they gave her new ones that weren't dammaged either!

Plus linedancer's friend Rob is also going to save some from his work and he is also going to buy my desk top computer real cheap so that's one less thing to pack and i get some cash for it...



I'm also listing more books on half.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment