Monday, January 22, 2007

it just feels like a good week.....

I was sitting in church sunday... because i have an amazing boss who is letting me take a lunch to drive to church and get most of a service in... It makes working Sundays bearable and kind of fun because i have something to look foreward too. The message this week was on trusting God and not worrying... i think it was just something i needed to hear.... I got to sit with Mo and his sister (not alone this week... always a plus)... next week i think i might go to the high school/jr high group for a mix up since i am a sponsor and all.

=D


i'm just in a good mood... i didn't realize how much i missed Sunday service until i couldn't go anymore.


Last night me and my friends sang off key in whorship for over an hour (until we had no voices left... lol) and remininced about all these old church memories and songs.... it was a late night, but i was able to pop up and get to work on time. =D

my sister came to my work early again for her workout... and it wasn't bad as normal. (i'm kind of her personal trainer... but for free) and it was kind of fun too... I invited her out to Vegas with me and my friends for our May Vacation. We've been getting along a lot better the last 2 or so days... i hope i can keep it this way.

Speaking of Vegas, Mo is pretty much game, Hotel boy is a maybe... ChargersFan can't come out friday... but he might do a saturday drive out.... i forgot to ask TUESDAY so i'll ask him and Rubik and Dee on Tuesday at football.... This trip is looking a lot more fun each day... I'll be so excited if all the guys can come!!!

I'm also off to Mexico next saturday to help out at an orphanage... were just driving down, dropping off supplies and meeting the kids... if we have time, we'll be lending a hand here and there... but i'm excited none the less... i've never left the country before.

as of tomorrow... i'll have less then 9,000 in debt.... holy cow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment