Wednesday, January 10, 2007

heather's idea

I was talking to one of the girls i might move out with in January... and i'm loosing confidence in her as a canidate... she said something to me along the following lines:
  • "I don't think I can wait a year to move out... but then again i really don't think i'll have the $4-5,000 to move out in a year..."

She's 3 years older then me and just now getting a real job... I mentioned this to heather and she came up with this idea that seems to make more and more sense the more i think about it.

  • move out with the guys...

More then likely they will ideally be a roommate short since Blake probably won't have the kind of job he needs to have to move out this summer... So in steps me. i'm more dependable, and proabbly a cleaner roommate then any stranger they can find... They have both lived with sisters, and I have lived around guys (living a year in the boys dorms out of choice due to space issues)...

If we can find a 3bed 3bath place, i can take the master with attached bath so we don't have to worry about any "run ins" and i'll install a lock on the door just incase. I'll feel safer knowing that there are guys there, and i won't mind the late night jam sessions. I might bring it up to the guys... i doubt that they would go for it and everything, but its one of those "that's an interesting thought"

I mentioned it to Dave last night after football while we were all hanging out at carls jr... and he said it was logical, but he wasn't sure they'd go for it... My best bet is to pray the work girls get their act in order by the time we move out... but i'm just trying to keep all my options open.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

the only problem with this idea, is that the boys would probably try moving out in July or August... which means I would either have to move out with a car payment or get it paid off sooner... and get the money to move out sooner... which is one of the reason's I decided to use my disneyland money to pay my dental bill. I need all the overtime money i can save up.

Right now it looks like i'll have about $4, 536.00 when i go to move out January 1st 2008... Once it hits $5,000.00 [if i can get it there... i'll start back tracking in and moving the possible move out date earlier]

4 comments:

  1. Just alittle advice you seemed to over look when thinking about moving in with guys...we are slobs! Very rarely to we actually make it into the toliet, we hate doing dishes and for as our clothes actually making the hamper?? HA!

    Seriously though..good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Military Muscle...


    that's why i'll rent not buy (i won't want those boys to trash a place i own...) and that's why i'll have my own bathroom... with the toilet seat always down so i won't fall in.

    =D

    but the likelyhood of me moving out with the guys... in reality probably not so high

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a female rooommate and trust me slobbiness comes in both sexes. My roommate was just down right filthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TofBB

    yup... hear ya there... i got random assigned roommates in the dorms my first year there... it was gross...

    they let food rot in tupperware and didn't know how to clean anything... i moved out really fast.

    ReplyDelete