Monday, January 15, 2007

a few decisions... just business

I was flipping through a lot of my blog posts... seeing how far i've come in the last few months since i started this blog... and to be honest... i'm messy...

I'm going to take some time and hopefully edit out some of the junk and weird partial updates out to make it a bit more free flow and more user friendly...

  1. I've decided to keep my "journey without buying clothes" on a seperate blog and link the two. I'll let you all know when i update the other blog on here still... but even with lables this will get confusing.
  2. I'm also going to start doing a monthly update on what i spend money on instead of adding to the list and reposting everything as i buy it. (i've decided to keep track of it in a word document and post it at the month... the reformatting everytime is also annoying.)
  3. and a few other things... but i'll mention them later

I've also decided to move my car insurance money over to Emigrant Direct to take advantage of the higher interest rate... I opened the account with this month's payment... plus the interest it already earned over at ING (6 cents). The money is avilable to be transfered from ING to Bofa tomorrow... so i'll move it then. I've decided to re-name this saving account to "extra basic ness cash"... instead of keeping extra grocery money and necessity money in the same account "odds and ends." I've decided to seperate them... that way in the long run i can see where i'm getting more "extra" cash from.

No comments:

Post a Comment