Saturday, January 13, 2007

dance class

I had my first dance class last night... and it was nothing like i planned... i got stuck dancing with this one guy...Bill... and he kept calling me Dynamite... and things along the lines of "good things come in small packages..." and how he couldn't believe this was my first dance class...

I had to supress my anger.... u get to read my venting now... thank bill

he also kept getting "lost in the music" and not doing the steps the teacher was instructing us to do... so he kept running into people... and turning me when we hadn't learned to turn yet. Needless to say i started leading at one point because i like order gosh darn it... especially when i'm learning to waltz with a bunch of people who have no clue what they are doing in the same room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly you can't just start going forward 2 times and back 2 times because YOU want to when everyone else in the room is going forward 3 times and back once!!!!! IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

i won't be dancing with Bill again... hopefully anytime soon... that's for sure...

and to relate this to finance.... i don't think i need to buy anything for the class... The teacher wants us to look and dress nice since that's what we'll be doing when we go out into the real world... but i might have to consider character shoes down the line if i keep getting into more dance stuff. But its not mandatory and i have my cowboy boots i'm wearing so i'm still all game with the No buying clothes for a year which makes me happy.... I'm going country next week... dress and cowboy boots... and i'm gonna look cute and dance no where near bill...

No comments:

Post a Comment