Saturday, December 9, 2006

BofA rant again...

I'm getting pretty fed up with their inacurate online banking....

my paycheck was deposited on Friday... was posted as pending (like normal)... and has now disappared from the screen... not in posting... not in pending.... GRRRRRRRRRRR and the balance in the account isn't right...

i hate being afraid to spend my money!!!!!!!!!!!! And while i know TOYOTA was paid... (because they reposted my auto loan amount with amazing speed (since i gave the $400) it doesn't show up anywhere in my records with BOFA.... AND I PAID IT THRU THEIR ONLINE BANKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its one thing to update things late and leave them all as pending... but this is freaking rediculous to have things be there and then be gone the next!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought online banking was suppose to make my life easier... but its turning into a hassel... i'm calling BOFA....

*****EDIT*****
I called... got the wrong person... got hung up on....

Called again... didn't need to be transfered.... and they don't know why my paycheck dissapeared... but my balance is accurate... whew....

and they kidnly told me how much i made so i could pay my OT and start the auto loan payments...

I've learned that Woman tellers are nicer then men... they get impacient and talk too loud in my ear...

But apparently this problem started this morning... and i'm not the only one with it...

But at lead i got my balance.... which mean... more car payment stuff and i can reconfig my budget for my massive costco spree.

No comments:

Post a Comment