Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Shopping Friday.

My friend and I are going to THE outlets Friday afternoon... and possibly getting dinner while were out. But don't worry... The only shopping i will be doing is buying Christmas presents for me that my mom will pay for... or stalking suffers for the family.

So that leaves me with 10.76 if i grab dinner... and then i can't pick up anything at the grocery store if i need it... and i realise... i'm still using a lot of my mom's stuff still... but slowly as things run out, I don't use them again i replenish my own. I look at it in a gradual sense. If in reality my numbers are too tight, i'll adjust... but i'll have all kinds of Turkey day leftovers to eat so that should throw this all off too! blah

yeah for budget. =(

I don't think i'm getting the 6 bucks back from my friend... he forgot he borrowed it i think... but oh well... live and learn... otherwise i'd have 16 something left... oh well. I know i'm stubborn enough not to break my budget... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment