Friday, November 10, 2006

Pay Day!

A little sadder than i thought it would be.... but i'm aiming for $2,000 grand without overtime by Jan! **crosses fingers**

okay here's the break down so far:

I transferred $124 to Emigrant Retirement (some from ING... This will be the last retirement deposit till my car is paid off... without interest its 1,000.00

Car insurance right now: $312.78 -----> Transferred $200.22 Total $513.00 Need: 700.00

Overtime $80.20 ----> Auto loan

I'm deducting food/necessities from this paycheck so right now i have about $480 left.

I'm paying my mom $20 bucks for Aunt's Christmas present... i decided to take the easy way out... and i'm giving my mom her friends present money today too.. so that's $37 dollars total.... $443.00 left...

Paid the cell phone bill, Internet, and I had to account for that $50 bucks i sent to Toyota when i got mad at the interest for my car.... and i'm down to $348.00....

I have $77 bucks left for groceries so far (from the $150 i took out of this paycheck)...

***Crosses fingers*** i have to go to Costco and buy some "real food" today too. I WILL FORCE MYSELF TO STAY IN BUDGET!

Today is also errand day and i WILL ACTUALLY hopefully cash that refund check from my school and turn in that recycle to also throw at my car payment... i'm gonna pay this sucker off.... i want that balance below $12,000!!!

That 50 bucks I sent in made it drop a bit! $50.01!!!! Ha... a one cent victory

Retail Payoff Amount:
$12,335.14
Good Through Date:
11/20/2006

2 comments:

  1. That's the spirit !..keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...

    Budgeting isn't that bad....

    naw wait... that's an oxymoron!

    lol

    ReplyDelete