Thursday, November 30, 2006

The negative amount... i just want some kind of hope

I'm still really bothered that my savings plan is negative right now... and that number is centered around me having perfect budgeting skills... something i don't have since i just robbed my e-fund to make up for some extra spending i incurred....

I hate that Overtime is my only saving grace. Basically all of my income is accounted for and yet i still come up -$168.36! for retirment and -$4,000.00 for Moving out

While i'm pretty confident that i'll find the money for my retirement account (since i know my next paycheck has overtime on it and i have still money to put for my auto loan this month)... i'm very skeptical that i'll be able to get even half the money i need to move out... and that worries me because i don't like living at home... I house sat for a few days over Thanksgiving for a friend... and i really liked living somewhere else... i loved dorm living... i can do roommates... but its just so expensive... it frusterates me...

I'm counting down the days to my next paycheck to find out what kind of denting i can do to the loan... i just really want to get some kind of momentum... at least the thought that at the end of the year i'll have more than the $30 a month for moving out... (which i'm going to put in the begining of the month so it has a longer time to earn interest)...

The only income i havn't accounted for is my hopefully tax return... and 2 paychecks (twice a year i get 3 paychecks in a month... but i'm not sure when these will be or how much they will come to)

i just want some kind of hope... is that too much to ask for?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ambellamy--
    Hey, if I try to explain to you what this is all about it will sound like some kind of spam or scam... it's not either... I want to let you try our budgeting method for free... you can email me at berry@moneymakesadifference.com to ask me about it.

    I'd be really interested in your feedback on it.

    Thanks,
    Berry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some down to earth stuff. I am happy you are worried about these things right now. Considering your age, you have every reason to be hopeful about a better financial life. A bit of a friendly advice, do not worry "too much" about not making your retirement goals right now...(other pf bloggers would kill me for saying this). Work towards it with a positive attitude, but don't make it the top priority...not right now.

    ReplyDelete