Thursday, November 30, 2006

Boot Barn

I mentioned previously that my mom gave me some cash for X-mas shopping for myself... well i spent 150 bucks on a pair of leather line dancing nice black boots... Stupid me didn't look at the bottom of the boot... (it wasn't leather... you need leather to dance.... and slide) So after a few hours in boot barn i was able to get store credit (gift card for the 150 bucks because i didn't want them to credit my card because i already paid the bill and i'm not supposed to over pay that card.) So after driving to another Bootbarn with my friend "older Dave" in tow... i not only found a better pair that fit, but they were cheaper too... and i got to use a 15% off cupond i had... plus a $3.00 cupond... and i got my "boot trees" and still had 10 bucks left over...

Which i will use to go get a nice shirt in a few weeks or boot polish since i get $13 bucks off my next purchase....

SCORE!!!!! woot woot.

As for last month, with my accounts settled, i over spent 62.56.... so i'll be taking this money from my savings account to fix my zero balance...

From the paycheck i have yet to recieve i have spent:
  • AOL- 9.95 (the bill wasn't due till 12/12 but i paid it anyways cause there was other stuff on the card)
  • Coffee Bean- 5.55 (i treated a friend and me... every now and then she pays for coffee and stuff... more than i do so i was returning the favor)---> not sure if this will be "fun" or "food" yet... well see. =)

I transfer $2,000 bucks from ING to BofA so i can move it to Emigrant for tuition... and i scheduled 800 more to follow.... once it clears the pending i'll move it to Emigrant... (go fig... the day i do this ING ups my % rate... the account now gets 4.5%)

I have yet to go to the bank to get my mom her cash for the car insurance... but i'm going to do it today since i should have time before Jr high and church stuff 2nite.

gotta run back to class... peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment