Thursday, November 2, 2006

More Money

So, it looks like I'm getting a refund check from my college after all... and maybe one for next semester too!

woot woot woot!

I decided to open an Emigrant Savings account because the interest is better... but I'm only going to move my retirement over there and keep the other accounts were they are. So I'll let you know how that all goes.

Part of me wants to move to Texas... a few of my friends who i consider family are there and it could be interesting. I think I'm going to plan a summer road trip/ fly down and visit them, my old friend Andrew, and see Texas.

I have an interview at work today for a promotion (well its really for a job later down the line, they want me to interview now so when it opens up, they can just give it to me because they have a "candidate" who has already exceeded their expectations.

wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment