Monday, October 16, 2006

called toyota

Well i called Toyota the other day and they told me I'm stupid... bills aren't even mailed out till the 14th of the month... lol... my bad. But it means its on the way and $400 is going towards it. I really want to pay more but right now i can't justify it until:

A) my benefits change over and
B) that tuition money is stocked away...

I really think i only have two paychecks to do it in now because registration is happening in mid November so that's when i have to register for classes and set up payment options. I still need to call AOL but they are such a hassle... why can't people mail bills?

My school really needs to post those scholarships in my account to see if that refund is there... looks like part of today I'll be stocking the financial aid department reps

~*~*~ 11 days till pay day ~*~*~
431 Tuition (+ anything extra over 800)
*400 Car Payment
TOTAL After one paycheck =1,384.32 .....
After October Goal: 1,089.52...

No comments:

Post a Comment