Saturday, October 28, 2006

19 days of pantry Eating- 13 days left

Well we're basically out of fruit... and I got yelled at for eating the bananas...

I've been eating apple sauce and craisins... but I'm out of apple sauce and the craisins are almost gone too... (that costco card needs to expire so i can get in on that too!)

I committed to 19 days of pantry eating so I'm going to stick with it... but i might have to buy fruit... because i think I've gained a few pounds snacking instead of cooking meals.... the "oh I'll have some of this... and this... and this.... okay that should be a meal" isn't going to happen anymore. So i might have to buy some fruit for the sake of my waistline.

To also fix the waistline, no more candy at School.... just cause the editor drops it in my lap doesn't mean i have to mow it down... Sugar is now Bad... unless its splenda. (sorry this happened the other day)

meh... this was one of my more crazier ideas... I have the money to go grocery shopping because i don't need 500 bucks for CSUF or Winter Tuition..... basically all the money i was saving... so i really have money to go grocery shopping... why am i still trying to eat out of the pantry.... because I'm a stubborn bull who said she was only spending money on gas for 19 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

on that note:

lunch time... the last chicken sandwich and some V-8.... I'll be sad when the V-8 is gone... i might cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment