Friday, September 29, 2006

Sept Final Count

mom paid off- 800
winter tuition- 900 saved, 1,566 needed.
car insurance- Was able to put 200 more, 475 needed.
car payment for the month 400
emergency fund -0
Housing Deposit- 0



Goals For October:


Priority 1 goals:

  • Winter Tuition- save $420.00 i have to bring my car in for its check up so this isn't as high as i would like it to be. I'll make it up in November $570, December $576
  • Car Insurance- original goal 1500. (200 for month of October). (200 for month of November). (75 for month of December)

Priority 2 goals

  • Car payment- 400. Possibly more, it depends on the new net take home after promotion goes into effect.


Priority 3 goals
  • Emergency fund- 0 (still working on priority 1 goals)
  • Housing Deposit- 0 (still working on priority 1 goals)


With every budget, there has to be some kind of "fun money" Money that you can spend on what ever you want and not feel guilty about it. I kind of have a fun money column... its my "grocery money". Since i live at home with my mom, my groceries are mostly bought and paid for... unless i go out with friends... i allot myself 40.00 a month for outings, 10 a week. sometimes it goes toward a movie, coffee, etc... for the most part, its spent.

Normally, in addition to the grocery money i get a little extra fun money... but not this month. To keep on track with the budget, I'm limiting myself to the 40... and whatever cash is in my wallet right now. So... that recycle money i got... the bills will probably be spent... sigh

but I'll to somewhat rectify the idea of spending the "jar money" i won't spend coins...



Hopefully the Total Saved for the month of October:
$620...

Total Amount remaining: 1,421...

No comments:

Post a Comment