Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Promotion, longer hours, cash on hand

I found out at work that there is a temporary job promotion opening up... So i applied. My old boss was "let go" so they need someone to temporarily do her job duties... so for 1-6 months i could possibly make double the amount I'm used to... which means that car payment could get a really good dent in it... =)

Cross your fingers world!!!!

But either way, they are letting me expand my hours, which means my pay check gets bigger since I'll be staying at work longer.... which in essence could dent that car payment too!!!!

On another note, I'm cashing in some recycle today... a friend of mine got me more environment conscious a while ago... and this one is slightly financial stimulating since i don't have to pay the CRV first (my mom buys it)... but i can cash it in!!!!

i think i might put the money i get today, plus the money in the jar on my desk towards the housing deposit... and also any cash i get.

I tend to be a very wise card user. i pay off my balance every month, i use online banking to see where every dime goes, and its easier then having cash all the time...

but this might e a good saving device for me... (even if i pay for something and get reimbursed in cash... maybe I'll throw the cash in the same jar...)

okay, I'm doing it... lets see how much is in there by the end of December... i have some in there already... but i won't count it.

this could be fun... I'm such a dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment