Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Little behind on posts...

I'm a little behind on posts and February will be a light month because i'm working a TON with Bunny Days, a grand re-opening and my regular load... but hey, were making magic happen one smile at a time, so it's all good in the end.

I literally just finished painting our dinning room though! I took today off work because i've got an event on Friday, and a training on Saturday and it was the only day I could flex some hours.

Hubs prepped and sanded the walls last night so I could paint them today!!!

Hello pretty Grey!



And these are the only walls I have left to paint... and then we will be rid of the horrible yellow of death...


Memo to self: Don't accept the "invite" to the co-worker "fitness" half hour lunch session the day before you plan to paint your dinning room... 

My shoulders were screaming at me before I even started and climbing down that ladder after a "21-day fix extreme" video was not fun on my booty... or squatting down to remove baseboards... or painting the lower walls....  I thought I was joining in on a little Pilates and stretch, maybe country heat or regular 21 day fix videos... not extreme...


No comments:

Post a Comment