Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What i've been spending the last 3 plus months doing...

NEC Wheelchair Tennis Masters
&
ITF Wheelchair Doubles Masters

Yup. I've been rolling with the world's best athletes from all over the world as I've been working on the planning committee for an event comparable to the Olympics!

Wheelchair Tennis now has a new home in Southern California and I'm proud to have had the honor or working on the Wheelchair Masters Project.

It may have meant so insanely long hours but it was awesome.

The world rallied behind us... including news stations that came up to give these incredible athletes the treatment they deserved. It was an event like no other... it was awesome...

and now I need sleep...









2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I wish I could have written more on the event, but I think I worked 95 hours in one week alone pulling it off that by the time I had some energy to de-construct it, it just didn't happen.

      But I have to say that those players were the nicest people i've met and they were truly incredible to watch. It was better than able body tennis!

      Delete