Monday, March 25, 2013

Recovering

Phew! What a busy 2 weeks for SCB and I!

As you can see from my last post, I finished my leg of the LA Marathon's Charity Relay...

in 2 hours, 41 minutes!!!

 I totally crushed my PR and my goal!!!!


I also raised $2,281 for Child Share!

Yippie!!!!!!!

But what a crazy week leading up to that milestone. I had all these weekly meetings and appointments then the 1/2 marathon, followed by an insane 63 hour work week... (no weekend) going straight into today where i'll be working another 32 hours before I get a day off...

Why so nuts?

I just spent the weekend teaching a full 3 day lifeguard training course. I'll end up with Friday off and a three day weekend and around 13 hours of overtime when all is said and done... but boy and i pooped!

I've also been knee deep in paperwork for the State of Utah, but that alas is another post all on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment