After working a 40 hour work week I just finished another 22 hours over the weekend in my first of 3 lifeguard training courses... and tomorrow I start my next 40+ hour week....
I'm exhausted. But I love my husband because he's fantastic and uber helpful and very good at making dinner.
To update everyone on SCB's job hunt status, he now has his application in with Apple One but they don't have anything for him yet...
We also decided to take some time to play a bit this week before the crazy weekend of work to help with our sanity. We made it through out No Spend week with only getting gasoline for SCB... and I guess I must have miscalculated our expenses earlier in the month because we ended the month with +$7 after gasoline for SCB to get to his Apple One interview.
- $41.03-- gasoline
- 2012 Roth IRA SCG: $664.05 / $5,000.00 (13.29%)
- Emergency Fund: $12,047.10 / $12,500.00 (96.38%)
- Paying Extra on the House: $2.91 / $1,301.28 (2 additional mortgage payments).
- $1,000.00 Car Fund: $93.181 / $1,000.00 (9.31%)
- 2nd Roth IRA: 15% $0 / ? We're just aiming to put 15% of what SCB earns in this account.