I literally spent Sunday getting up at 7am, doing an 8 mile walk with my friend, showered and got dressed for church, prepped dinner for the crock pot, made a batch of cookies and cornbread (for our chili dinner), then raced to church for 3 hours, came home, ate, worked on the baby blanket while the hubby did the laundry (God bless him) and then crashed because I was exhausted....
We should also be hearing from the dentist insurance company any day now... Cross your fingers!
- Fresh and Easy $41.22
- Woot $10.00 (T-shirt stocking item for the hubby he picked out)
- Food Storage Money: $60
- ATM: $20 -Home depot tool run.. $10 pocket money for SCB
- Michael's $10.75- Yarn and Stuffing for Christmas presents.
- Electric Bill: $43.83
- Gas: $38.37
- Gas: $20.01
- Ralphs: $21.21 (Christmas Shopping)
- Marshalls: $62.75 (Christmas Shopping)
- California Fish Grill: $27.43 (Date Night)
- Relay For Life Registration Fee: $25.00 (Giving)