Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Still swamped with wedding details

25 days left until "I-Do" 
 
And I have lots of little things to do still! I finally ordered the food trays for the reception... but I have to call back to find out if I can prepay...
 
I'm still waiting on the new programs to come in the mail (we got confirmation that Best Man IS coming to the wedding after all...) and it was cheaper to make new ones that are front to back instead of printing just the one side with the "outline" and gluing them together with the sticks and the other side I already have at home to make them into "fans." Who knew 2 sided printing was cheaper than one sided printing? and now we don't need to get the glue and spend precious time making them into little fans. 
 
I still have to finish going through my "marriage" counseling questionnaires...
 
and now that I figured out the rehearsal dinner, I need to spread the word and get everyone who needs to be there. There are a few "new directions/invite updates" that I still need to mail out to the people I haven't seen yet... and one of my bridesmaids can't come... 
 
we still need to make the reception play list for the Ipod and make sure it works with my "Bro's" system.
 
and I need to finish off my gift/tote bags for my bridesmaids... and write a ton of personal thank you notes to everyone...
 
oh yeah, and we are writing some vows to one another that I need to write. 



We need to book the cruise or decided if we'd rather have a hotel by the beach for 2 nights instead....
 
I know I'm forgetting something! Thank GOD I have the week before the wedding to catch up on things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment