Friday, June 24, 2011

Fantastic Fun Night

One of my bridesmaids got back in town a few days ago (she's going to school up north) and we finally got to hang out and catch up on everything outside of text messaging.

With glow in the dark puffy paint... a picnic on the carpet floor.... the goonies... and my wonderful fiance making us yummy dinner and dessert.... it was fun. There is definitively a reason I love my closest friends... They are just truly awesome.

We did a little wedding stuff while watching the movie (un-grouping all the table kiss bells, bubbles, and picture frames we had grouped together for 12 park tables... --Now they are just sorted by item and the wedding planner can deal with it...)

and I have to say my attitude has completely shifted into this land of happy and positive good flowing thoughts...

I'm getting married in a few weeks to a wonderful man... Who cares that the new programs I ordered aren't glossy on both sides... or that half the people we invited aren't coming... The people I really want there are going to be there... and its going to be a blast!

In other good news, my hair and make up lady actually came through and tracked me down in person because she lost my phone number... so i'm all set to get pretty in her salon the day of the wedding.

and I'm going to marry my best friend.... Life is just happy.

Sunday after the shower my bridesmaid (the queen of the hot glue gun) is teaching us to dance to "our" song...

Its time to enjoy the fun things about getting married... :)

my to-do list is shorter... Just vowes and letters and paying the caterer... and getting the reception timeline and finishing the music for the wedding.

2 comments:

  1. Stress free wedding bliss. Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! You are approaching the wedding with a fantastic attitude. All good wishes, Jan

    ReplyDelete