Friday, May 6, 2011

J Money's Five For Friday... Round 2

JMoney over at Budget are Sexy is Throwing around another edition of Five for Friday.


  1. What was your stupidest money mistake this week?
  2. What was your best?
  3. How long would it take you to save an *extra* $1,000?
  4. What ever happened to Steve Urkel?
  5. Who is sexier: Suze Orman or Dave Ramsey?

My answers:


  1. Almost falling for a Timeshare deal at the thing we went to. Thankfully we were able to back out and not go through with it.
  2. Getting some overtime on my paycheck from working that lifeguard class!
  3. If I counted all the money I can save, probably 3-4 months....?????
  4. I have no clue what-so-ever... but hopefully he won't be one of those celebrities who ruins his life. 
  5. I say Dave Ramsey. For the every day person, he's got a plan that people can follow, and I'm game.

1 comment:

  1. I used to work for a timeshare - and hated every day of it! I'll admit for *some* people it's worth it, but for 95% of the others it's not. So good luck, the odds are on your side w/ backing out ;)

    ReplyDelete