Monday, February 14, 2011

Week 6 as a Vegetarian.

My 6th week as a Vegetarian

I was house sitting with week, and I therefore I didn’t get variety… I hate lugging 5 grocery bags of things to a house I’m staying at… and then not having enough space in the fridge or freezer for my variety items… so I can to pretty much eat the same simple foods all week, and it was really boring. The first day I was home I cooked a fabulous finger licking dinner… (the fish and potatoes with carrots..)

Breakfasts:

  • Fat free Milk
  • Sour Dough Bread and Avocado
  • Apple Juice
  • Cinnamon Raisin Bagel with Fat free cream cheese
  • Cliff Bar

Lunch/Snacks

  • Yogurt
  • Cliff Bar
  • Carrots and Humus
  • Broccoli cheese soup
  • Strawberries with chocolate sauce
  • Apple juice

Dinners:

  • Bean, Cheese, Cabbage, rice, hot sauce burritos.
  • Calamari and Shrimp Tacos
  • Raw Top Ramen (there were no crackers and I needed crunchy… so bad… I know)
  • Baked crusted tilapia with oven roasted potatoes and carrots… bit of lemon juice.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, but eating fish isn't vegetarian. It's pescatarian.

    It really irks me when people claim to be vegetarians but then eat fish and/or chicken, like somehow its not "real meat" because it swims?

    ReplyDelete