Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 4 as a Vegetarian.

I heart Costco! Thank you Costco, for this week was Delish, a bit repetitive, but yummy none the less! and because its costco, i'll be able to repeat a lot of the meals i had this week in the weeks coming ahead because i still have half the items left and either unopened, or in the freezer.

because it was the end of the month... and i did a costco run, I pretty much was left with few options snack wise because i couldn't hit costco and the grocery store. But, because i was doing mexican food this week, It really filled me up.

Oh, and I’m not sure if it’s because I’m keeping track of what I’m eating, or being a vegetarian, but I’ve dissolved all my holiday weight gain, and since my scale is broken, i've been using the work scale to monitor my progress and i'm really happy with it. A few more lbs to go and i'll be at my version of "skinny" normal =)

Breakfasts:
• English Muffin, Morning Star Patty, Cheese
• Non Fat Milk
• English Muffin, peanut butter
• Cereal
Lunch/Snacks
• Peach Ice Tea
• Cheese quesadillas
• Bean, rice, cheese, burritos
• Edaname
• Broccoli and Cheese Soup from Costco./English muffin
Dinners:
• Broccoli and Cheese Soup from Costco./ English muffin
• Leftover chilli (added cheese and it was awesome)
• Quiche
• Veggie pizza
• Bean, rice, cheese, burritos

I’ve also decided to do this a little longer… but I’m adding in sea food because I love sea food and it helps add to a meal here or there and with the fiance coming, home soon (state wise hopefully), it will make it easier to meal plan... but I won’t eat it more than once or twice a week.

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog for years, and I'd like to commend you on your progress in the PF world. I'd like to exchange blog roll links with you if you're willing to do so. Best of luck with the wedding planning--you're off to a fantastic start!

    ReplyDelete