Monday, January 24, 2011

Week 3 as a Vegetarian.

Well, it’s been three weeks and everything seems to have taken a new toll on normal. My body is actually kind of happy with the changes still... but I’m bored of eating a lot of the same foods… and I feel like I’m also kind of dieting… which is never too much fun. I think I may need to get some ice cream for next week. Ice cream always makes everything better… and a trip to Costco should alleviate my boredom.

Breakfasts:
• Bun or English muffin with Peanut butter on it
• Morning Star Farms veggie patty, bun, and slice of cheese
• Morning Star Farms Chicken patty on an English muffin.
• Cereal- Quaker oat squares
• Cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese… Yeah free work bagels!
• Fat Free Milk

Lunch/Snacks
• Triscuits and Laughing Cow
• Fat Free Milk
• Peanut butter and Triscuits
• Orange Juice
• Peach Ice Tea
• Honeydew melon
• Organic Low fat Vanilla yogurt
• Carrots and humus
• Celery and humus
• SOYBEANS with Salt (this time I made them… frozen from a bag so they were cheaper)
• Garbage Salad Leftovers
• Apples and Peanut butter
• Spinach and mushroom quiche (definitely my all time favorite… and now the only flavor I’ll buy)

Dinners:
• Canned Chili (Wasn’t as bad the second time around, but next time I need diced onions and cheese for it.)
• Bean, mexican rice, and cheese burrito. (MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM), with Garbage Salad, coffee and a cookie (when I was at my bible study)
• Quiche (Mexican version… meh)
• Really icky and bad sauteed veggies that I screwed up…. Meh!
• Yogurt
• Cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment